Examples used to illustrate our method of comprehensive description and "grading" of music:
* C.P.E. Bach - Keyboard Sonata in E Minor, Wq. 59/5, First Movement "Presto"
* CPE Bach's style was part of the Rococo, the transition between the Baroque and Classical Periods
* J.S. Bach - (Prelude and) Fugue in G Minor from the Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1 (illustrates the preceding Baroque style)
* Mozart - Piano Sonata No. 16 in C Major, K. 545, Second Movement "Andante" (illustrates the subsequent Classical style)
* Chopin - Nocturne in E-flat Major, Op. 9, No. 2 (from the Romantic period)